6 photo challenge at the request of #finishingflight
When someone as cool as Caiti asks you to do something, you do it!
1. Working on a big painting in my old studio.Must have been around 2008.
2. We just got off a terrifying climb on Middle Palisade. This pic was taken after struggling for 6+ hours to find a safe way down. The way down wasn’t safe, but we all made it.
3. In Yosemite Valley looking for something to climb.
4. I took Jess out wine tasting for her birthday. It was mostly fun. I had to drive.
5. Last November I led a climb in Yosemite Valley called Super Slide. It was really fun and is the hardest trad climb I have led. I felt pretty good rappelling off of that thing just as the sun was setting. I think it’s 5 pitches of 5.9 crack.
6. My good friend Justin and myself at an A’s game. We both love baseball. Justin is a super good friend. I have known him since we were 14. He is going through some shit right now and I wish he didn’t live all the way down in San Diego. He is one of the nicest people I know.